How to join:
1. Please register with Zoom.
2. Make sure you have your own Zoom account linked to your email address to avoid login in problems on the day
3. Once you have a Zoom account, then register for a specific class
4. Please make sure you pay before the class and reference your payment with your name
5. Payment through direct transfer (email me for bank details)
6. Each class is 75 minutes
7. Classes are £12 a session (book 2 Zoom sessions per week and get 10% off)
8. Once you have registered you will get a confirmation email
9. Make plenty of time to set up your area with your mat (blocks/books, balls, straps, cushions and a blanket)
10. Then click the LINK on the confirmation email
11. You will come into a waiting room and I will let you in 5/10 minutes before the class starts.
Please email me with any class requests.
|Type of class||Day||Time||Venue||Date||Cost|
|Hatha Yoga (private students)||Tuesday||08:00-13:00||7th Sep - 17th Dec 2021||Via zoom or studio. Contact me for information & booking|
|Prenatal Yoga (new class starting termly)||Tuesday||75min||Studio, Islip||Email for dates (6 sessions)||£15 per class (pay 6 sessions in advance) email for more information|
|Hatha Yoga (group class)||Tuesday evening||20:00 - 21:00||Studio, Islip||7th Sep - 7th Dec||£13 per class (pay termly) 13 sessions £169 (small group of 6)|
|Hatha Yoga (private students)||Thursday||08:30-17:00||9th Sep - 17th Dec||Via zoom or studio. Contact me for information & booking|
|Hatha Yoga (group class)||Friday||09:00-10:15||Studio, Islip||10th Sep - 10th Dec||£13 per class (pay termly) 13 sessions £169 (small group of 6)|
|Roll with me WORKSHOPS||Tune-up ball roling COMING SOON - Please register your interest email@example.com|
Prenatal Yoga (termly class) (waiting list)
75 min Studio,
Email for dates (6 sessions)
£15 per class (pay 6 sessions in advance) £90
Tuesday evening 20:00 - 21:00 (2 spaces)
7th Sep - 7th Dec £13 per class (pay termly)
14 sessions £182 (small group of 6)
Private Hatha Yoga
(Zoom, your location & studio)
Please email for details.
Friday 09:00-10:15am (only 1 space)
10th Sep - 10rd Dec £13 per class (pay termly)
14 sessions £182 (small class of 6)
COMING SOON - Please register your interest firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Questionnaire for new students
All information is strictly confidential. Before teaching you I need to have some general and medical information. If you are able to fill, print and bring along the Health Questionnaire with full terms fee prior to attending your first yoga class that would be most helpful.
Please make sure you select the correct one
To book your space, please contact us
Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of the class.
If you are arriving for the first time to a pre-natal or postnatal recovery class please arrive 5 minutes early to fill out a pregnancy health questionnaire.
Private Yoga sessions and who are they for?
Perfect if you have an injury, are new to yoga, our timetable doesn't suit you or you just want some me time!
Maybe you are looking to organise a class for your workplace, club or a group of friends. Contact us to discuss your options.
Classes are charged per course whereby students pay a fixed rate for the duration of the term. A drop in taster session maybe possible – please contact us in advance.
Term fees: We cannot offer partial refunds on course fees should you decide you no longer wish to attend or are unable to for personal reasons. Exceptions may be made if I or you are able to re-fill your space for the remainder of the term.
Full refund up to 48 hours’ notice; otherwise the fee for the allotted appointment time will be charged in full.