About Chi Running: Chi Running borrows the principles of T’ai Chi, to help runners of all ages move more mindfully, efficiently and effectively. Improving performance and reducing risk of injury.
The benefits aren’t just physical. When running is easier, it’s also more fun!
Many Chi Runners have found that this more mindful approach to running has boosted their self confidence, increased their mental focus and helped them stay healthy and active in other areas of their life.
Click on the links for information on the instructors:
• 08:30-09:30 2/5k run with Gray Caws & Rachel Masser
• 10:00-11:15 Yoga for Runners with Zena Kidd-May
• 11.15-12:00 Bring own lunch or enjoy Zena’s free raw energy balls, bananas & teas
• 12:00-13:00 Chi running explained with Gray Caws
• 13:00-14:00 Practise Chi running with Gray Caws